Sara Putt Associates Foundation Scheme Application Form.
We actively recruit from January – March each year, but accept applications all year round. If we are interested in finding out more about you, we will set up an informal meeting to talk about your options. The scheme is currently free to participants.
Our Data Policy:
- We ask you for the following personal details in order to process your application.
- First name and last name – so we know who you are
- Email address – so we can contact you to invite you to meet for a chat
- Mobile phone number – so we can contact you on the day of interview in case of emergencies
- Qualifications and CV – so we know how much experience you have (if any)
We are committed to diversity and encourage applications from people from underrepresented backgrounds.
We keep this information for six months, after which time it is deleted. You can ask us to delete your information at any time by emailing email@example.com.
During the application process we ask you the following questions, which help us with our diversity monitoring. Every question gives you the option not to disclose that specific information by ticking the “Prefer not to say” box.
- Sexual Orientation
- Area of the country where you live
- Employment status
We keep this information separate from your application when shortlisting and it has no influence on the selection process. We collate and keep this data in an anonymised form (statistics) to help us track how well we are doing at attracting a diverse range of applicants over the long-term.
If you have any difficulties in accessing or completing this application, or participating in any part of the process, please contact Kelly on 01932 571044 as we will do our best to assist and may be able to offer alternative forms of application.