We are the leading independent UK agency for film and TV heads of department. www.saraputt.co.uk
We require an office intern that will support in the day to day running of the office and help coordinate our production research.
The role includes general office tasks; taking phone calls, handling enquiries, scanning, photocopying, printing, managing office supplies, making teas and coffees, collecting post, arranging meetings, assisting other members of staff.
The role will also require liaising with both Film and/TV production offices on a regular basis regarding client information.
The role offers a unique and rare insight into the Film and Television industry.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, quick thinking team player who is keen to develop their career in TV and Film.
* Have an excellent phone manner.
* Have a good initiative and able to successfully multi-task
* Be IT confident. In particular be familiar with computer programmes such as MS Word, Outlook Express. Some knowledge of online databases would be an advantage.
* Enjoy meeting new people- a key component to this job will be networking so some evenings may be asked of the successful candidate.
* Please note the location of the job is Shepperton, Middx. Please only apply if this commute is feasible for you.
* Office hours are 9am-6pm.
Dates- Jan '19 x 3 months with a possibility of extension to 6 months
Please send a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org