The Sara Putt Internship
This 6 month internship is a fantastic opportunity for someone new or wanting to progress in the film and TV industry. The intern will gain office experience, an understanding of the various departments that form a film and TV crew and allow them a unique insight into the industry.
The successful candidate will receive the living wage.
Please only apply if you live within a commutable distance of Shepperton
We are looking for an enthusiastic, quick thinking team player who is keen to develop their career in TV and Film.
Sara Putt Associates is a boutique agency based in the heart of Shepperton Studios. We are the leading independent UK agency for film and TV heads of department.
The office intern will support the day to day running of a fast-paced, collaborative team of agents, while helping to coordinate our production research.
The role includes general office tasks: taking phone calls, handling enquiries, diary-service, arranging client meetings, client opportunity logging, assisting other members of staff, scanning, printing, managing office supplies, making teas and coffees and collecting post.
The role will also require liaising with both Film and TV production offices on a regular basis regarding client information.
The role offers a unique and rare insight into the Film and Television industry and acts as an invaluable springboard into a future career.
* Have an excellent phone manner.
* Have a good initiative and able to successfully multi-task
* Be IT confident. In particular be familiar with computer programmes such as MS Word, Outlook Express. Some knowledge of online databases (WordPress) would be an advantage.
* Enjoy meeting new people- a key component to this job will be networking so some evenings may be asked of the successful candidate.
* Please note the location of the job is Shepperton, Middx. Please only apply if this commute is feasible for you.
* Office hours are 10am-6pm.
September 2nd for 6 Months
Friday 16th August, with interviews being conducted week commencing 18th Aug
Please email your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com