Responsible to: Laurily Adams and Kelly Spearman
Location: Sara Putt Associates, Shepperton Studios, Shepperton
Based at Shepperton Studios, Sara Putt Associates is the leading independent UK agency for film and TV heads of department and crew. Committed to creating a better industry for everyone we are unique in having also established our own in-house Trainee Scheme and Foundation Scheme.
We are looking for a full-time office assistant to work in our office with us at Shepperton Studios (whilst government advice is to work from home the role will be remote, however the successful candidate will need to be able to work from Shepperton when such advice changes).
We actively seek and welcome applications from a diverse range of backgrounds as we strive to be a more diverse and inclusive organisation.
Hours are 9am-6pm. Salary is dependent upon experience.
The role is varied & includes taking phone calls / handling enquiries, production research, social media management, organisation of information into a central system, client diary management, setting meetings, filing & assisting the team. The role involves liaising with both film & TV industry key people and production teams & offers a unique overview of the film and television industry. There will be some out of hours work (up to one evening every 8 weeks) to attend client networking evenings in central London.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, quick thinking team player with the following characteristics: –
- Excellent communications skills
- Collaborative team player who enjoys working within a small team
- Highly organised & able to work under pressure
- Able to multi-task & demonstrate initiative
- IT confident. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Express
- Social media savvy
- Networking skills and an enjoyment of socialising
- Genuine interest in the freelancers we represent
- Commitment to a diverse and inclusive industry
- Please apply in writing including a CV and covering letter outlining your experience and demonstrable interest in the role. In your cover letter please also tell us of your favourite TV show or film & what you have been watching recently
- 1st Interview by phone
- 2nd Interview in person (or zoom) including a pre-prepared role related task
Salary and Perks: –
- Salary in line with experience
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed supportive culture
- Full benefits package including healthcare and pension
- Spacious out of London office within studio environment with onsite parking, canteen and facilities
The deadline for applications is 7th March 2021
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com